One of the strongest fears in the market is the fear of missing out (FOMO). It powers rallies, drives crashes, fuels bubbles and can make—or break—the career of even the most experienced trader. FOMO has become the acronym of choice to describe bitcoin mania, in which I’ve personally witnessed people I generally regard to be of good sense and character abandon all reason just for the chance of cashing in on its incredible rise in 2017.
That FOMO, of course, is just a short hop away from avarice
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy