There are two things that sparked my suspicions: first, the fact that so many market participants would have fallen short of complying that pan-European regulator the European Securities and Markets Authority needed to institute a six-month “grace period” for compliance with the Legal Entity Identifier requirements of the new rules; and second, Bitcoin.
Many are reporting 2017 as the year that cryptocurrencies came of age, gaining legitimacy and investor trust. I would suggest that in fact, 201
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1