If you ever want to see an example of teamwork in its purest form, the best place is in the pits during a Formula 1 Grand Prix. The ability of the teams to change the wheels on a car that, for all intents and purposes, barely stops moving—the record is held by the Williams team, which managed to change Felipe Massa’s tires in 1.92 seconds during the 2016 Baku race—is astonishing.
The example of changing the wheels on a moving car is often used by CTOs when they’re talking about keeping up with
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy