If you ever want to see an example of teamwork in its purest form, the best place is in the pits during a Formula 1 Grand Prix. The ability of the teams to change the wheels on a car that, for all intents and purposes, barely stops moving—the record is held by the Williams team, which managed to change Felipe Massa’s tires in 1.92 seconds during the 2016 Baku race—is astonishing.
The example of changing the wheels on a moving car is often used by CTOs when they’re talking about keeping up with
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain