In August 2016, The Symphony Software Foundation announced that it was partnering with OpenFin to define standards for chat interoperability with Symphony Chat and to expand the use of open-source tools for users. Those efforts have now borne fruit.
OpenFin, which offers an operating system (OS) specifically built for capital markets firms, has contributed code to the Symphony Software Foundation that allows for Symphony Chat to run on applications—including execution management systems,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain