In August 2016, The Symphony Software Foundation announced that it was partnering with OpenFin to define standards for chat interoperability with Symphony Chat and to expand the use of open-source tools for users. Those efforts have now borne fruit.
OpenFin, which offers an operating system (OS) specifically built for capital markets firms, has contributed code to the Symphony Software Foundation that allows for Symphony Chat to run on applications—including execution management systems,
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'