In August 2016, The Symphony Software Foundation announced that it was partnering with OpenFin to define standards for chat interoperability with Symphony Chat and to expand the use of open-source tools for users. Those efforts have now borne fruit.
OpenFin, which offers an operating system (OS) specifically built for capital markets firms, has contributed code to the Symphony Software Foundation that allows for Symphony Chat to run on applications—including execution management systems, analyt
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy