Trax’s Approved Publication Arrangement (APA), a type of reporting vehicle designed to process transaction reports under the revised Markets in Financial Instruments Directive, or Mifid II, was granted a market identifier code (MIC) in April 2018, which lists its home nation as the Netherlands.
Most APAs are currently based in the UK and authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), with a few notable exceptions—for instance, Deutsche Börse’s APA and Approved Reporting Mechanism, which
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv