First Digital Capital (FDC), which was established in mid-2017, is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC). Deryck Graham, chairman at FDC, says the firm is focusing on the entire blockchain economy and all of its applications, including fintech, security, as well as recordkeeping for the medical industry.
“We are a fund that’s assembling a team and then targeting to start our investments over the next few months. All of our investments are in blockchain, spread
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class