“On the trading side, to say you’re using machine learning is like saying, ‘I’m using tools to build a house’—it’s just a given at this point. This is not something that we’re toying with, playing with, don’t know how to monetize—this has been, for quite some time, very real,” said Hedge, a quantitative trading architect at Societe Generale, who was speaking at this year’s North American Financial Information Summit, held in New York on May 23.
Where the industry is still on the hype cycle, he
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance