Data giants Thomson Reuters and Bloomberg are going head to head with competing services for US Treasuries and interest-rate swaps data.
Thomson Reuters recently added on-the-run US Treasury price data sourced from Tradeweb’s Dealerweb wholesale and interdealer trading business to its long-standing Reuters Capital Markets 19901 page of Treasuries and interest-rate swaps data.
The 19901 service, which is available via Thomson Reuters’ Eikon terminal as well as via its real-time datafeeds and
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha