Data giants Thomson Reuters and Bloomberg are going head to head with competing services for US Treasuries and interest-rate swaps data.
Thomson Reuters recently added on-the-run US Treasury price data sourced from Tradeweb’s Dealerweb wholesale and interdealer trading business to its long-standing Reuters Capital Markets 19901 page of Treasuries and interest-rate swaps data.
The 19901 service, which is available via Thomson Reuters’ Eikon terminal as well as via its real-time datafeeds and
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground