Despite widespread industry chatter around the perks and benefits of artificial intelligence (AI), banks are still largely concerned with more prosaic issues relating to data governance and management than they are emerging technologies.
The double whammy of data-intensive regulations going live in quick succession, specifically BCBS 239 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), in particular, has stretched the capabilities of bank technology and data departments.
In many instances,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground