Despite widespread industry chatter around the perks and benefits of artificial intelligence (AI), banks are still largely concerned with more prosaic issues relating to data governance and management than they are emerging technologies.
The double whammy of data-intensive regulations going live in quick succession, specifically BCBS 239 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), in particular, has stretched the capabilities of bank technology and data departments.
In many instances,
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Universal-Investment Explores AI to Develop ESG Services