To listen to some people talk about the future of technology, we’re heading for a dystopian end. There will be scarce jobs for humans, which will lead to humans fighting over scarcer-still resources. It’s tough to tell someone who has already lost their jobs to automation that this horrible future has not already been written in stone.
It is true: Machines are going to displace millions of people in the workforce for decades to come. And the sad thing is that politicians are unlikely to help
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative