As anyone who listens to the Waters Wavelength Podcast knows, I’m not a particularly good prophet of the future—particularly when it comes to World Cup results. That’s why, when we sat down to discuss what would be in the 25th anniversary issue of Waters—this very issue, if you’re reading the print copy—we decided to leave it to the experts.
Our forward-looking feature on page 21 has a host of senior figures from all areas of the industry telling us what they think will be the foundational
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance