As anyone who listens to the Waters Wavelength Podcast knows, I’m not a particularly good prophet of the future—particularly when it comes to World Cup results. That’s why, when we sat down to discuss what would be in the 25th anniversary issue of Waters—this very issue, if you’re reading the print copy—we decided to leave it to the experts.
Our forward-looking feature on page 21 has a host of senior figures from all areas of the industry telling us what they think will be the foundational
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail