For the 25th Anniversary issue of Waters, we polled about three-dozen senior executives and asked them what the most important technology of the near-future would be. It was an incredibly interesting exercise due to the wide array of responses: artificial intelligence (AI), quantum computing, the Internet of Things (IoT), blockchain and augmented/virtual reality, were all mentioned.
I have absolutely no problem with those responses and others, but I was surprised that there wasn’t more chatter
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- AFTAs 2018 Winner's Video: SS&C Advent Bags Front Office and IT Team Categories
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Gender Equality Professional of the Year—Frieda Lewis, Broadridge Financial Solutions