Andreas Burner, head of SmartStream's Viennese Innovation Lab, chats to Victor Anderson about innovation in general, and how SmartStream as an organization goes about fostering innovation.
SmartStream’s chief innovation officer, Andreas Burner, sits down with Victor Anderson and discusses the extent to which SmartStream looks to surface innovation from across the business with the view to it ultimately enhancing the quality and breadth of the firm’s products and services. Part two of this two-part series covers:
- How SmartStream ensures that innovation filters upwards throughout the organization.
- The technologies that sit under SmartStream’s innovation umbrella that the firm is currently evaluating with the view to including them in existing products and services.
- The extent to which innovation presents itself as a cultural challenge, and how a company like SmartStream goes about addressing that challenge across the entire organization.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain