Andreas Burner, head of SmartStream's Viennese Innovation Lab, chats to Victor Anderson about innovation in general, and how SmartStream as an organization goes about fostering innovation.
SmartStream’s chief innovation officer, Andreas Burner, sits down with Victor Anderson and discusses the extent to which SmartStream looks to surface innovation from across the business with the view to it ultimately enhancing the quality and breadth of the firm’s products and services. Part two of this two-part series covers:
- How SmartStream ensures that innovation filters upwards throughout the organization.
- The technologies that sit under SmartStream’s innovation umbrella that the firm is currently evaluating with the view to including them in existing products and services.
- The extent to which innovation presents itself as a cultural challenge, and how a company like SmartStream goes about addressing that challenge across the entire organization.
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- AFTAs 2018 Winner's Video: SS&C Advent Bags Front Office and IT Team Categories
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Gender Equality Professional of the Year—Frieda Lewis, Broadridge Financial Solutions