Financial services consulting and technology services provider Synechron, which recently launched new Artificial Intelligence (AI) Data Science accelerators for financial services, banking, and insurance firms, plans to release two new accelerators every year.
These accelerators – not to be confused with an accelerator space or fund – are minimum viable prototypes that showcase the use of new technologies applied to a general use-case.
Ben Musgrave, principal consultant for the UK at
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess