Financial services consulting and technology services provider Synechron, which recently launched new Artificial Intelligence (AI) Data Science accelerators for financial services, banking, and insurance firms, plans to release two new accelerators every year.
These accelerators – not to be confused with an accelerator space or fund – are minimum viable prototypes that showcase the use of new technologies applied to a general use-case.
Ben Musgrave, principal consultant for the UK at
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles