Financial services consulting and technology services provider Synechron, which recently launched new Artificial Intelligence (AI) Data Science accelerators for financial services, banking, and insurance firms, plans to release two new accelerators every year.
These accelerators – not to be confused with an accelerator space or fund – are minimum viable prototypes that showcase the use of new technologies applied to a general use-case.
Ben Musgrave, principal consultant for the UK at
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain