The Banking Infrastructure Architecture Network (BIAN)—an independent, not-for-profit standards association, is working on introducing application programming interfaces (APIs) catering to wholesale banking and capital markets.
BIAN, which launched its API Exchange at this year’s Sibos conference, has developed 1,500 scenarios that define the processes between different business functions and how they are linked.
The API Exchange currently contains 67 APIs that support banks in building modern
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain