Despite all the talk about universal quantum computers being years away, there was keen interest at this year’s Sibos conference in Sydney, which featured no fewer than eight sessions on the topic, including a curated quantum computing networking session.
I always try to sit at the front of the room, so it came as a shock to me when, at panel after panel, all the seats were already taken, leaving me standing with several dozen other attendees in the back.
The sessions broke down quantum
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain