If you’re reading this column in print, you’ll likely be attending our annual, flagship conference, Waters USA. In which case, welcome. Coupled with the American Financial Technology Awards—which, if you’re reading this online, you’ll be able to peruse soon—we’re pretty proud of what our team at Waters has put together.
The agenda this year, I believe, reflects many of the changes that have been under way in financial markets for some time. Some of them are for the better—shortly after the
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess