If you’re reading this column in print, you’ll likely be attending our annual, flagship conference, Waters USA. In which case, welcome. Coupled with the American Financial Technology Awards—which, if you’re reading this online, you’ll be able to peruse soon—we’re pretty proud of what our team at Waters has put together.
The agenda this year, I believe, reflects many of the changes that have been under way in financial markets for some time. Some of them are for the better—shortly after the
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail