Everyone likes an upgrade. There is a reason why the release of the latest iPhone always draws massive crowds and long lines. The same theory applies in financial services, where the appeal of the new latest and greatest is always there.
But as budgets are bogged down with compliance costs, it has become tougher to make a case for why a firm should upgrade its technology when, on the surface, it appears to be running fine. When and how to implement new technology and shut down old systems is big
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform