SIA will build its own secure and protected network called SIAchain on the Corda blockchain framework, which allows customers to run CordDapps, or financial sector apps on the platform, with initial apps scheduled to be made available in the first quarter of 2018. SIAchain is expected to have around 600 nodes on launch.
SIAchain will also broaden the reach of Corda and the applications built on the blockchain.
Charley Cooper, head of external affairs at R3, says the SIA partnership will be par
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper