SIA will build its own secure and protected network called SIAchain on the Corda blockchain framework, which allows customers to run CordDapps, or financial sector apps on the platform, with initial apps scheduled to be made available in the first quarter of 2018. SIAchain is expected to have around 600 nodes on launch.
SIAchain will also broaden the reach of Corda and the applications built on the blockchain.
Charley Cooper, head of external affairs at R3, says the SIA partnership will be par
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology