According to the vendors, financial institutions stand to benefit from scalable data architecture and virtualized data processing capabilities to enable them to meet their daily reporting needs.
This joint solution is extensible, works with existing databases and data sources, and can be deployed on-premises or in the cloud. Xcalar co-founder and CEO Vikram Joshi says it combines data processing and virtualization capabilities to solve common issues associated with processing of data from
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- Going Slower to Go Faster: Mizuho Bank CDO Gary Goldberg
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail