According to the vendors, financial institutions stand to benefit from scalable data architecture and virtualized data processing capabilities to enable them to meet their daily reporting needs.
This joint solution is extensible, works with existing databases and data sources, and can be deployed on-premises or in the cloud. Xcalar co-founder and CEO Vikram Joshi says it combines data processing and virtualization capabilities to solve common issues associated with processing of data from
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy