According to the vendors, financial institutions stand to benefit from scalable data architecture and virtualized data processing capabilities to enable them to meet their daily reporting needs.
This joint solution is extensible, works with existing databases and data sources, and can be deployed on-premises or in the cloud. Xcalar co-founder and CEO Vikram Joshi says it combines data processing and virtualization capabilities to solve common issues associated with processing of data from vario
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform