According to the vendors, financial institutions stand to benefit from scalable data architecture and virtualized data processing capabilities to enable them to meet their daily reporting needs.
This joint solution is extensible, works with existing databases and data sources, and can be deployed on-premises or in the cloud. Xcalar co-founder and CEO Vikram Joshi says it combines data processing and virtualization capabilities to solve common issues associated with processing of data from vario
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit