The trading business will now be known as Blueshift Asset Management and will be led by Mani Mahjouri, who takes on the dual role of chief executive officer and chief investment officer. Mahjouri was previously Tradeworx’s chief investment officer. Mike Beller remains CEO of the renamed company and Thesys Technologies, the technology arm before the spin-off.
Beller tells WatersTechnology that when Thesys Technologies started out as a unit within Tradeworx, it initially leaned heavily on the bra
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets