The patent, number 9,967,238, covers the blockchain process developed for a repo pilot it undertook with two global investment banks and its proxy voting program with Northern Trust, Banco Santander, and JPMorgan. Both projects were deemed successful and showed how distributed ledger technology (DLT) helped increase efficiency by streamlining reconciliation, improve data management and cut costs. The patent also includes Broadridge’s private permissioned blockchain system.
Michael Tae, Broadrid
Linedata's Dave Remy and Chris Condron discuss all things CQRS and James Rundle goes over some of the big news breaking in the crypto space.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Location, Location, Location
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 121: An Examination of CQRS; Coinbase’s Institutional Play
- IHS Markit to Buy Ipreo, Sell Key Derivatives Unit
- DTCC Announces First Phase of Settlement Exposure Reduction
- CFTC's Budget Cut Constrains Crypto Oversight, Market Resiliency Activities