The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), set to go live on May 25, has proven to be a surprisingly difficult and sneaky challenge, as companies come to grips with the technical aspects, as well as the sprit, of the rule.
Speaking at an event last week, Chris Bannocks, ING’s group chief data officer (CDO), said that financial and technology firms should not only comply with GDPR as a legal requirement, but noted that they have a responsibility to be ethical when dealing with client data an
Linedata's Dave Remy and Chris Condron discuss all things CQRS and James Rundle goes over some of the big news breaking in the crypto space.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Location, Location, Location
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 121: An Examination of CQRS; Coinbase’s Institutional Play
- IHS Markit to Buy Ipreo, Sell Key Derivatives Unit
- DTCC Announces First Phase of Settlement Exposure Reduction
- CFTC's Budget Cut Constrains Crypto Oversight, Market Resiliency Activities