The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), set to go live on May 25, has proven to be a surprisingly difficult and sneaky challenge, as companies come to grips with the technical aspects, as well as the sprit, of the rule.
Speaking at an event last week, Chris Bannocks, ING’s group chief data officer (CDO), said that financial and technology firms should not only comply with GDPR as a legal requirement, but noted that they have a responsibility to be ethical when dealing with client data an
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1