The Depository Trust and Clearing Corp. (DTCC) is moving to the next phase in its project to “re-platform” its credit derivatives processing utility using blockchain technology.
DTCC will begin the testing phase of the Trade Information Warehouse (TIW), with 15 participant banks as well as MarkitSERV. Once the testing on the new platform, which has been built using distributed-ledger technology is complete, DTCC will involve a larger group in a second phase. Testing is expected to end by the
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain