The UK's Financial Services Authority last week announced that it is to fine UK stockbroker Hoodless Brennan £90,000 for failing to treat its customers fairly when selling shares in London-based terminal vendor Knowledge Technology Solutions.
The FSA criticized the stockbroker on several points, and in particular that "brokers used information about a contract between Hoodless Brennan and KTS that was not in the public domain." It says brokers also offered customers unsubstantiated and, at times,
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit