Royalblue, a UK market data and trading systems vendor, has signed up four clients for its business continuity plan partnership with UK technology provider Sentronex.
Under the agreement, clients can choose to use Fidessa Workstation either as a primary system or a back-up through Sentronex's broader BCP offering, in case their normal business is interrupted.
Joe Sluys, director at Sentronex, says the company has been offering a third-party BCP service for about nine months, and four unnamed c
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit