The current market data job market is the strongest it has been since it peaked in 2000, according to participants on a conference panel titled "Working It" last week.
There are more job openings available now in the market data sector than appropriate candidates for the positions according Sara Crowe, managing partner at BST America. As a result, salaries are also on the rise, although they have not yet returned to their Y2K highs.
The extra demand means that firms must now expect to pay a pr
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit