CMS WebView is looking to sell the intellectual property rights to its TDI ticker plant and TDI Feed after poor sales in 2005, officials confirm.
In the vendor's 2005 results, Keppel Simpson, chairman of CMS, says that "while TDI continued to be marketed to exchanges, no new sales were achieved during 2005."
Simpson continues, "CMS's struggle to achieve major TDI sales can be reasonably attributed to the relatively small size of our company when compared to the size of potential new clients, a
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit