Copenhagen-based Danske Bank has upgraded its market data management system to the latest version of BST's FinOffice, officials tell Inside Market Data.
Hans Henrik Hovmand, senior market data manager at Danske Bank, says the system, which was upgraded in the second quarter, covers a wide range of departments and countries within the bank, and around 1,200 people use it. He says the project cost the bank €27,000, which was divided evenly between the upgrade and the training and support from B
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won