The London Stock Exchange is planning to introduce a low-latency feed channel without bandwidth restrictions, designed for the needs of algorithmic trading operations, officials tell Inside Market Data.
The LSE is not setting out a firm timeframe for introduction of the feed, but Nigel Harold, manager of real-time data development at the exchange, says: "We are looking to introduce a new service that will look and feel similar to the service channel structure, but will be called performance c
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit