Royalblue, the UK market data and trading systems vendor, is looking to gain market share by supplying specially-packaged versions of its Fidessa Workstation product to trading firms' disaster recovery centers.
The idea is to leverage the need for business continuity plans, particularly in the wake of last year's terrorist bombings in London, when some firms were evacuated from their offices and trading floors, says Simon Barnby, the London-based head of Fidessa strategy for Royalblue.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership