Three market data executives have left senior roles at interdealer brokers in recent weeks, Inside Market Data has learned.
In the most high-profile example, Andrea Danese was apparently ousted from his role as chief executive of Tullett Prebon Information, the market data sales division of London-based broker Tullett Prebon, which is part of Collins Stewart Tullett. The broker has already replaced Danese with Henry Ann, who retains his duties as Tullet's head of new business and a member of
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming