Former SunGard Data Systems executive Dale Richards says his new company will help companies gain a foothold in the reference data and enterprise data management markets as well as advise large firms on potential investments in the industry.
Richards left SunGard earlier this month to launch the Toronto-based LakeFront Data Ventures (IMD, March 6). The new company has a few "silent partners," he says, and is currently working on a number of deals to be announced later this year.
As part of La
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act