Interactive Data Corp. has moved to the next stage of integrating German vendor IS.Teledata, renaming the group Interactive Data Managed Solutions, the vendor will announce shortly.
The move is part of Interactive Data's long-running effort to strengthen its brand across its four divisions. However, the products will not be rebranded.
Reflecting IS.Teledata's strategy, the business is focusing on hosted Web-based sales, marketing and support applications that combine third-party content with c
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act