Australian service and technology provider Computershare is selling its stock identification and shareholder analysis products to Thomson Financial, which will provide its own analytics services to Computer share to sell to its own clients, under a marketing alliance between the two.
Thomson will also market Computer share's Georgeson proxy solicitation services to its clients, while Computershare will market Thomson's suite of strategic investor relations services to its customers. The proxy
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank