Dublin-based Goodbody Stockbrokers has signed a three-year contract for three Thomson Financial products, vendor officials tell Inside Market Data.
The deal, which went into effect in the first quarter, covers the use of Thomson GlobalTopic, Thomson Datastream and Thomson One Investment Banking in Goodbody's main Dublin office as well as its offices in Limerick and Cork.
Hywel Thomas, finance director at Thomson Financial, says five positions of Thomson One Investment Banking will be used in t
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit