With fond memories of Christmas and the New Year still fresh in the mind, the winter market data party season kicked off this week with two splendid events in London.
On Wednesday, it was off to Mirabelle for Reuters' Hogmanay lunch—New Year's Eve for those without a tartan—for journalists, analysts and other friends.
IMD's very own publisher, Adrian Goulbourn, had the honor of addressing the haggis. This is usually done by a Clan chief, who recites eight verses of a poem by Robert Burns, the
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit