Charting and data vendor FutureSource is the latest casualty of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s move to bring technology for its market data services in-house.
Last month, the CME stopped using FutureSource for charting in favor of installing technology from Chicago-based Computer Voice Systems to create the charts in-house.
FutureSource had supplied its charting package as part of the CME’s subscription E-quotes data service and as a free feature on the exchange’s Web site.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming