Knight-Ridder Inc. recently installed its flagship MoneyCenter service at two major Telerate Systems Inc. accounts-Bankers Trust Co. and Baltimore-based T. Rowe Price Inc., a mutual fund group. The successes stem from an aggressive pricing and telemarketing effort by Knight-Ridder aimed at weaning non-essential Telerate users onto MoneyCenter.
MoneyCenter is a PC-based quotations and analytics service covering the fixed-income, money, futures and equities markets. Telerate's standard service
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent