Improved economic conditions in the Asia-Pacific mean that things are looking up for the market data industry in the region. However, market participants warn that while business will improve, growth will be not be dramatic.
"Everybody’s looking to take advantage of the economic upturn," says Greg Lee, Reuters’ business development manager for Asia. "There’s been a lot of cost cutting in the past and now people are finding themselves in a position where they are able to invest again."
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit