TOKYO--Primark's Datastream/ICV and Quick Corp. of Japan have joined resources to launch a product offering called Quick-Stream. The new product combines Datastream/ICV's global historical database with Quick's Japanese real-time equity service.
The joint product offering typifies an industry trend for vendors to share information on an ad-hoc basis. The deal was made possible through each company's relationship with Dow Jones Markets, which has signed collaborative agreements with both Datas
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act