...One year ago
Reuters faced strong opposition to its plan to become a recognized market transparency organization (RMTO) in Canada. The staff of the Investment Dealers Association of Canada, as well as Star Data Systems, Bloomberg and Dow Jones Telerate Canada recommended that the IDA board of directors reject an application by Reuters to become an RMTO. An open hearing to discuss the proposal was under way in Toronto as IMD went to press.
...Five years ago
Furman Selz had barely completed in
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act