Less than a month in his new role as managing director for Europe, John Jessop is already making waves at Bridge Information Systems. The former Telerate executive is shaking things up in London, having ousted several executives and relocated the company's sales and marketing staffs.
While a detailed plan of attack for Europe hasn't yet been formulated, Jessop expects to decide soon on which Bridge products to push in the region. He has created an institutional sales team that will target maj
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit