Automatic Data Processing, Inc. reports 1st quarter net of $22.7 million ($.31/share) on sales of $321.1 million. In year-ago quarter, ADP earned $18.6 million ($.26/share) on sales of $271.2 million. Firm says revenue growth was aided by high transaction volumes in brokerage industry and by acquisition of Bunker Ramo.
Citicorp reports 3d quarter net income of $247 million ($1.64/share) on revenue of $2.4 billion. In year-earlier quarter, Citicorp reported earnings of $227 million ($1.60/shar
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp