MAI PLC has named Michael Mayhew to succeed Rodney Paterson as chief executive of MAI Financial Services Ltd. Mayhew, who has a background in fixed income, was brought on to exploit MAI's data and to diversify the financial service unit's business.
"Given my background, they definitely would like to see us maximize the value of the brokerage data that we do have," Mayhew says. "The other part is really my background in the general financial information business and really looking at ways of d
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act