LONDON--Reuters is currently exploring the possibility of enabling clients to permission exchange data received via its datafeed products using a new online system.
This appears to be one in a series of electronic initiatives focusing on market data administration, under the internal name 'Core Suite'. The initiative is said to be driven by managing director Julie Holland's Reuters Information Products division in UK and Ireland.
There is no specific date for the release of such a product yet.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit