1 Year Ago
Kyodo News announced its intention to transfer ownership of its Tokyo-based affiliates, Kyodo News Markets and Kyodo Technos Kabushiki Kaisha (Technos), to Bridge Information Systems. Kyodo had been the exclusive sales agent for Telerate’s products in Japan since 1981. The Telerate contract with Kyodo was extended at the start of 1999 to 2005, although this situation now changed. Technos was the part of the company that provided the Kyodo customer base with system support and maint
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II