Los Gatos, Calif.-based online financial service and software provider Bulletproof Inc. has begun delivering a bundled data and investment analysis service via its World Wide Web site. Central to the new service is the delivery of Sun Microsystems Inc. Java-based applications to end-users.
The service, called Wallstreetweb, was launched in mid-February. While its targeted users are individual investors, the vendor hopes the service's customizable user interface and real-time capabilities will
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming