Real-time data and analysis provider eSignal has integrated its own data and technology into the latest version of FutureSource Workstation, which it acquired as part of its purchase of FutureSource last year (IMD, Aug. 23, 2004).
Version 2.0 adds equity data from 50 exchanges globally, including the New York Stock Exchange, Nasdaq, the London Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange. It also introduces support for expressions, Greeks, copy-and-paste DDE and customizable headings, among ot
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act