CMQ Communications Inc. has become first U.S. quote vendor to offer LYNX computer-readable feed from London Stock Exchange. Users will pay $10-$15 extra per terminal per month plus $110 quarterly exchange fee for real-time data on 1,700 listed U.K. securities and over 500 international issues traded in London. After several months of aggressive marketing push, CMQ now boasts 30-35 customers and 350 terminals in U.S., says U.S. manager Al Thompson.
V Band Systems Inc. has agreed in principle t
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse